Divorce due to fault
The service is intended for persons who want to due to other spouse’s fault.
The spouse is found guilty if he/she commits a serious breach of his/her duties as a spouse (i.e. loyalty, mutual respect, moral and financial support, comprehensive care for children and the whole family), and due to this the spouses living together has become impossible.
The service “DIVORCE DUE TO FAULT” includes:
- versatile legal consultations: by e-mail, by phone or during a meeting.
- payment of fees for and collection of certificates and/or statements from the State Enterprise “Regitra” and State Enterprise “Centre of Registers”*.
- appropriate information of creditors about the divorce process.
- preparation of procedural documents and submission thereof to the court.
- admission of summons*.
- lawyer’s participation in the court hearings*.
* upon request.
If you seek legal advice or want to know how much will the divorce process your case cost, please contact us by phone: +370 655 50670 or e-mail: email@example.com