Annulment of Church Marriage
The service is intended for persons who want the marriage to be invalidated under the order of the church (confession).
The Church Tribunal can invalidate the marriage in the following cases:
- when concluding the marriage any of the obstacles disrupting the marriage had not been removed;
- at the time of marriage there were some reasons (due to which the marriage that too place in the church was not sacramental) recognised as serious existed, but not appeared during marriage;
- the reasons of the request (complaint) are supported by witnesses.
The service “ANNULMENT OF CHURCH MARRIAGE” includes:
- legal consultations: by e-mail, by phone or during a meeting;
- expeditious preparation of procedural documents and submission thereof to the court (with regard to elimination of civil legal consequences, associated with inclusion of the church marriage in the register of the civil registry office, and record of the act);
- qualified assistance in preparation of a request (claim) to the absolutely competent Church Tribunal regarding declaration of invalidity of the marriage.
If you have any additional questions or need legal advice please contact us by phone: +370 655 50670 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org